Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chuck Jensen



I grew up on Coronado Island in San Diego but spent all my time surfing. I didn’t really get into sailing till I moved to the Pacific Northwest. I started sailing Flying Junior, Hobie Cats, Sol Cats, and Lasers. In the early 80,s I bought a 24 foot Cascade then moved up to a 35 ft wooden sloop which I lived on for 10 years. I met my wife, Jan, who moved on board with me. After 4 years, we moved ashore for 10 years. Realizing living on land was not for me, we bought and moved aboard a Catalina 42. We are currently outfitting this boat for extended cruising.

1 comment:

tod and sherry said...

Hey Chuck, nice fish! Hope it was delicious. Sounds like you all are having a great adventure and the chance to find the real meaning of sailing the ocean. Hope to see you soon.Tod and Sherry.