Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jan's Paint By Numbers - Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 3:08 pm

This will by my last writing while on board Cirrus. Today is Tina's birthday, I ordered sun as my birthday present to her and currently it is shining brightly. Happy Birthday Tina!
John, Chuck will call you after we enter the Bay. We would greatly like to be picked up. We can discuss itinerary after we dock. Thank you and looking forward to seeing you.
Dawna, I will call you after we enter the Bay. My cell phone is charged and ready to go. I will call others after we dock (maybe wait until after I find a shower, not that I need one. . . HA! I haven't washed my hair for over a week or combed it for 4 days. Talk about a rat's nest!)
Julie, I miss our talks, and I'm looking forward to blabbing with you. Hi to Christina, I was wondering if you got moved; I hope you are enjoying your new place. I'm looking forward to catching up.
Chuck has the prize for the most water in the cockpit. This morning he was driving some on my shift and a huge wave broke over the boat side. A waterfall of saltwater went cascading down the companion way.
Well I have to sign off, dinner is ready. Our last dinner on board: New York Steak and mashed potatoes! Complements to chef Bill!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Showers available at Richmond Yacht Club. Enjoy!
Please don't leave RYC until shirts arrive...somewhere around 4 PM.
Aloha
Valerie