Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jan's Paint By Words, Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 3:11 pm

Hi everyone! I decided not to write a blog today. I am too busy being lazy. I've been enjoying endless scenery of blue skis and bluer water (saw a huge cargo ship on the horizon today), reading (this month's Reader's Digest), snacking (fresh baked bread (thank you Tina!) for breakfast, quesadillas for lunch (thank you Chuck!), dried fruit, Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies and sweet grapefruit), working on my Paint By Numbers, and last but not least, my favorite hobby. . . napping (every boat needs to have a bean bag in its cockpit!)
P.S. Hi Dawna, I appreciate all your e-mails and support. You are indeed a special sister. I Love you!
[recovered from 2007 blog :-\ , ulli]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,
To blog or not to blog...do whatever you want to do. A lazy day is a day to be cherished, especially when surrounded by the magic of the seas and skies, and away from the hectic existance that we normally call "living". You've got it made right now! Treasure it to the max. I'm glad I am on a mental journey with you...besides the fact that I'm there with you, the peacefulness does wonders for my soul. I can only imagine what this incredible, life-changing experience does for you. I am so happy for you.
Love, Dawna